Residence Permit in Italy (EU)
Purchasing real estate in Italy – is the first step of getting your residence permit!
The residence permit is a document which allows living on the territory of the Republic of Italy and travel to other Schengen countries, without having a visa.
Any foreign citizen has the right to ask for the residence permit.
After a period of five years, the holder of the temporary residence permit allows the right to present a request of issuing the residence permit for a long period.
The residence permit can be issued even to family: spouses and minor children, and even adult children (in some cases)..
After a period of 10 years spent on the territory of the Republic of Italy, there is given to the holder the right to ask for the citizenship of the Republic of Italy, therefore, would have the right to travel and stay in a Schengen country or in a member state of the European Union.
The operations for getting the residence permit would last from some weeks to some months.
The team "MirkoSinico Property Consulting" Society, thanks to the legal assistance of an Italian lawyer, knowing russian language, offers successfully assistance for residence permit issuing in Italy.
You could contact through email or by phone our Manager in Italy:
- Cell. : +39 340 2186830
- Office : +39 334 2277044
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We speak English, Russian, Italian
Residence Permit in Latvia (EU)
Residence permit may be obtained on the following grounds:
- Acquiring of real estate with the minimum price of EUR 250 000.00 and more.
- Investments in credit institution, starting from EUR 280 000.00.
- Investment in the fixed capital of a limited liability company or joint stock company, starting from EUR 35 000.00.
- On the grounds of legal employment relation contract as an employee.
- By assuming a board member’s position in a limited liability company or joint stock company.
Temporary residence permits in Latvia are issued for a period of 5 years.
Settling of matters related to the obtaining of residence permit may take from 5 to 30 days.
Upon receiving the residence permit in Latvia the person is granted an identification card according to the European form.
Any foreign citizen is eligible to apply for residence permit.
The residence permit has to be reapproved on annual basis. Following the period of five years the holder of temporary residence permit becomes eligible to apply for permanent residence permit that will entitle him to free movement within and living in any Schengen country without the mandatory requirement to reside in Latvia for 180 days and more. Following another five years the person shall be eligible to apply for the citizenship of the Republic of Latvia that will entitle him to movement within and living in any Schengen country of European Union member country.
- Temporary residence permit is issued for a period of 5 years with further extension rights.
- Holder of the temporary residence permit is allowed to reside both in Latvia and beyond its borders for undefined period of time.
- Residence permit applies also the family members of an investor: spouses and minor children.
- Following the period of 10 years spent in the territory of the Republic of Latvia the holder of the permanent residence permit shall be granted the rights to apply to the citizenship of the Republic of Latvia through naturalization procedure.
- Settling of matters related to the obtaining of residence permit may take from a few weeks to several months.
- It is significantly cheaper to arrange residence permit in the Republic of Latvia compared to other European countries.
The team "MirkoSinico Property Consulting" Society, thanks to the legal assistance of Latvian experts and lawyers, knowing Russian, French, Chinese and Arabic language, offers successfully assistance for residence permit issuing in Latvia.
You could contact through email or by phone our Manager in Latvia:
For other legal and fiscal consultation, you may also directly contact one of our offices "MirkoSinico Property Consulting", in English language.